Wanna feel like a Hollywood star? Save this date: Saturday, October 18.
The red carpet will be rolled out for the Annual Goods and Services Auction. Dress up and come as a favorite Hollywood star or character and strut in on the red carpet. Inside, there will be carnival activities, music, and dancing.
- Dinner will be served between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Childcare opens in the nursery at 5:30 p.m.
- Silent Auction bidding begins at 5:30 p.m.
- Live auction at 6:00 p.m.
- Carnival fun will be interspersed throughout!
Please help to make this event a success. People are needed who can help put everything together. Donations of goods and services are important, so please consider a donation. Suggested silent auction donations: handmade arts and crafts, Christmas gifts, or baked goods. Suggested live auction donations: tours, services, lessons. Really, there is no limit!
Look in Sunday’s bulletin for a donation form or contact one of the auction ringleaders: Julie Foster, June Mitchell, or Bonnie Bailey.
Come join the Hollywood Carnival!