Are you interested in joining others for a time of food, fellowship and developing friendships? We are forming new “Dinners for Nine” groups, which will meet on a monthly basis.
How it works:
- Sign up, indicating whether you’d like to join a group with adults only or adults who bring their children along for the fun.
- Trust the groupings (8’s, 9’s or 10’s) created by the organizers.
- Meet at the Leader’s home for your first month’s meal.
- Decide as a group how/when/where you will share your meals.
- Do you want to meet at a restaurant? Share the preparations or let the host provide everything? Have theme meals? Meet on Saturday night or afternoon? You decide.
Contact June Mitchell or the church office (696-2353) to sign-up.