Help is needed to complete several church projects. Are you able to perform one or more of the following tasks?
- Clean out bugs from the light fixtures
- Clean the upholstery on the “new” couch in the entryway
- Adjust the hinges on several poorly swinging doors
- Shorten a rod for vertical blinds
- Build a piece of furniture to hold folding chairs
- Put booster legs on three couches
- Gather a team of three to scrub the gym floor
- Install a light in the new storeroom on Level one
- Put a shelf in the new storeroom
- Build rolling platforms for storing tables
- Building a cardboard recycling frame in A-2
Thank you to:
- Mark Lindsay for disposing of all the old sound equipment
- The Ruehles for inspecting the sanctuary light rheostat
- The mystery AA member who fixed the library chair
- Chuck Foster for programming the parking lot lights
- Pastor Gary for connecting the timer to the road sign lights
- Bruce Steely for the many hours he has worked on the new mechanical room stairs
- Michael Reber for taking on a very difficult Eagle project.
Contact Bonnie Bailey, email@example.com, or any other Trustee for more information.