Can you lend a handy hand? Like any home, our church needs a little help to stay in working order. We could use some help with the following:
- Snip carpet snags throughout the building and glue down the tails.
- Apply touch-up paint to the baseboard in the gym
- Scrub the edges of the plastic tables in the gym
- Use white caulk to cover the popped-off plaster that should cover wall screws
- Re-glue the cove base near the storeroom in the Level 1 hall.
- Paint the room divider in the narthex and re-fabric the panels.
- Wash the mess off the walls by the garbage cans in the gym
- Install a door handle (it’s already purchased) in the women’s shower room, Level 1
- Remove the dead flies from the light fixtures throughout the building (it’s a buggy job, but someone’s got to do it!)
- Replace burned out light bulbs
- Various dings and ouches throughout the building – can you repair them?
If you can help with any of these tasks, please contact Trustees@umcchugiak.org, or speak with Kay Abrams or Bonnie Bailey.